Ex Boyfriend Answers Calls: What Does It Mean When Your Ex Answers Your Call?
You finally decided to call your ex boyfriend and he answered. You’re probably wondering what it means when your ex-boyfriend answers your calls. Could it mean that he still loves you?
Of course, if he doesn’t like you at all, he will probably avoid the calls you’ve been making to him. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that you want to get back together. Learn why you might respond.
5 reasons why your ex boyfriend answers calls
1. He wants to be friends. If your ex boyfriend gave you the line of wanting to be “just friends”, he could have been telling the truth. Many guys enjoy the company of an ex-girlfriend, even if the romantic relationship didn’t work out. He may think that you are calling him as a friend and answering the call as such.
2. He thinks he can have sex with you. Unfortunately, some guys are only looking for one thing. He may know that you feel vulnerable after the breakup and may think that he may have sex with you one last time. That may be why he’s answering the phone.
3. He misses you. It’s completely normal to miss an ex after breaking up, even if you know the breakup was for the best. They spent so much time together that you can feel a real loss when that bond is missing. Your ex boyfriend may answer your calls if he misses you, but this doesn’t necessarily mean that he wants to be with you again.
4. You are just being polite. He may not really want to talk to you, but his good manners dictate that he should take your call. If their responses seem a bit short and it seems like they are not interested in talking to you, this could be the reason.
5. He wants to get back to you. In some cases, he really misses you and wants to be with you again. They may regret the decision to break up and be glad to hear from you. If this is the case, they will probably let you know, either subtly or openly.