Candida Cleanse Diet Detox – 12 Tips for Success
Here are 12 diet tips to help you eat right, cleanse successfully, and keep your meals tasting great.
1) Remember always check the ingredients list of anything grocery shopping… MANY foods, including meats, contain added sugars, yeast, and soy products that you wouldn’t expect! When cleansing Candida, keep in mind that fresh, organic ingredients will give you the most nutritional benefit.
two) organic vanilla extract does not contain sugar. Regular vanilla extract does. check the label before buying.
Vanilla extract is something that most of us have around the house and use constantly without even thinking. There should be no reason not to continue using it while on the candida diet as long as you buy the organic vanilla extract that does not contain sugar. Studies have shown that vanilla can help relieve anxiety and stress. It’s not a bad thing!
3) Garlic (real cloves, not powder) helps fight yeast and is an anti-inflammatory. To get the most benefit from garlic, mince or crush several cloves and let them sit for 15 minutes before using. Doing this triggers an enzyme reaction that increases the healthy compounds in the garlic. Use at least 2 cloves per day.
Chop it in your salads or cook it with your vegetables, meat and fish. It can also be good with eggs and tomatoes in the morning!
4) Cinnamon Helps fight yeast and inflammation. It also inhibits bacterial growth and is a source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium. Just smelling cinnamon can help your concentration and memory, and it can also help stabilize your blood sugar level. It is a delicious addition to your vegetables, chicken or roasts.
5) nutmeg it can help relieve bloating and gas and is also antibacterial, killing harmful bacteria in the mouth and throat, as well as helping to cleanse and detoxify the liver and kidneys, helping to eliminate yeast infections. It also contains many B vitamins, such as vitamin C, folic acid, niacin, and vitamin A, as well as many antioxidants. Use it in your recipes along with cinnamon.
6) fresh ginger It will increase your circulation and aid in detoxification. It is also a very powerful anti-inflammatory.
Soak 1-2 slices of fresh ginger in hot water to make a comforting tea. Stir a bit into your main meals and soups for maximum relief in the fight against candida.
7) The sweetener xylitol birch (or birch sugar) It is fine to use as it is a proven antifungal and inhibits candida yeast. Whose use the corn-based version if possible. Whole leaf stevia is also fine, but don’t use extracts due to the chemical separation factor. Both reduce bad bacteria and inhibit tooth decay.
8) plain unflavored yogurt it will help the growth of healthy bacteria in your colon and is a rich source of calcium. Calcium discourages the overgrowth of the cells that line the colon, and studies have shown that people who have diets rich in calcium have lower rates of colorectal cancer. Bacterial cultures in yogurt have also been shown to produce white blood cells that fight infection.
9) Drink a lot Water it will help remove toxins and dead yeast cells from your body, and help keep detox symptoms to a minimum. squeezing the juice of one lemon or lime in all the water you drink will help increase hydration and body flushing. Put it in your tea too!
10) Drink a lot detox tea, mint tea and ginger tea to help cleanse your body of dead yeast.
11) Breads Pacific Bakery they are all without yeast and without sugar, and are made with ancient grains. They can usually be found in the frozen section of your local health food store.
12) Eat a wide variety of vegetables as possible, preferably organic and raw, to get as much nutrition and fiber as possible and to cleanse yeast from your body. Turn them into soups and stews, as well as salads and chopped for snacks. Vegetables are also great in smoothies. Simply use water instead of juice to get your blender moving, and you’ll have breakfast or lunch on the go!
Finding foods you can eat and enjoy eating while cleansing Candida isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it for the ultimate reward of feeling great and enjoying great health!